Monday, September 29, 2008

today...

...I went to the same gate that I went to when I got on this plane on July 9th. I am in the same internet cafe in the Seoul airpot that I was when I posted this picture before. But this time the second leg is not taking me to Beijing. Cambodia and Thailand here I come!
    I am so excited to embark on this journey--using my savings, love of people and places, and the prospect of a job to fuel my trip--I covet your prayers for safety of person and things and logistics of transportation and housing. 
((ps. mom and dad- two seats open next to me, I laid down...out of the 14 hours, I slept on and off for about 10 hours--that could be a personal best for me so far))

2 comments:

Dianne said...

Sounds like a plan to me! I am curious about the job prospect...so tell us when you can! Be safe. I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

I dunno Rach, what about that morning you were going to come by a few weeks ago...remember the one? You didn't make it because you were still sleeping...but I won't say for how long ;) Love you! Have fun!