Saturday, November 1, 2008

Last Sunday

ok, so I am sitting down to the computer, finally have a minute to blog, and don't know where to start! So much has gone on this week and I want to share all of it!
   First of all, I want to say that you know a sermon is good when you are still thinking about the truths you heard every day the following week. This is how it has been for me since last Sunday. Through email, I was able to find a Calvary Church to go to in Bangkok the morning before I left for Chiang Mai. It was so good to be around fellow believers and then to go to a great lunch at a nearby Lebanese restaurant--one of my favorite things to eat is a good hummus, and boy it was good! **shout out to the ladies I ate lunch with**Amy and Teressa--If you are reading this--please email me! I want to hear about how the ministry with the Thai ladies went and about the other contacts we talked about! 
   By Sunday night, I was in Chiang Mai. My new friend Judy and I got to go to the Sunday night market on walking street, and it was so nice to walk the streets look at all the things for sell and take in all the sights and smells! 

No comments: