Sunday, August 10, 2008

'atl' in the 'jing'

Yesterday and today were both full days of work. Many meetings and events where
Held in the VIP lounges. I really enjoy the other Chinese students who I work with. Today I worked closely with Jason (English name) and we had fun in some of the down times learning new Chinese and English words as well as doing a few dance moves (the door to the Shuang Central would open sometimes and the music in there is turned up pretty loud. Today I met a gentleman that grew up in my hometown. I mean like went to the same elementary, middle, and high school. It was really fun talking with him.
Tonight I watched the US vs China Bball game at a restaurant across the street, when I was walking back home, I saw a guy with a Georgia hat, so we did a gooo dawgs cheer that caught the attention of another girl from Atlanta, a guy with a braves shirt, then a reporter, crazy day for connections to Atlanta.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

How cool is that? I get excited when I meet someone here who is from Atlanta or is a Georgia fan. That's really crazy that you met someone who went to JBoro!?!

Mel said...

Hey, Rach. What was the guy's name from Jboro? If he's old I might know him.:)

Jessica said...

I heard you made the AJC! International celeb...