Monday, July 14, 2008

adoption

    It is hard to say who may be the cutest young Chinese girl because they are all so beautiful and bring such joy to see. But, just now, I am sitting at starbucks (the only place so far I have found to get internet) checking my email and the most beautiful little Chinese girl just walked by the full glass windows that line this store. She was waking leisurely with her mother, and it looked as though she was dressed for a dance class or something because her hair was pulled into a bun. This post is specifically to my cousins (E&A), my Athens spiritual leaders (S&B), and friends (D&C) who are having to wait longer than they expected for their sweet little girls. I want to tell you that I know this time must be hard, and although we do not know why, our Father is in control and is watching out for your girls. Please be patient and obedient to Him. The day you are able to get them will be well worth the wait. Each one is so beautiful, has so much potential, and needs your family.

2 comments:

blah blah blah said...

Thanks

sniff sniff.

iamthird said...

i meant that. and i love you guys.
wanted to ask, are you still calling mom with updates? i have been trying to call her ever since i got here and can never reach her.
you can just email me back if you like.