Monday, July 28, 2008

I’m at CocaCola Camp!

      Today 200+ Chinese students, 2 American guys, one French girl, and myself began SEC training with our matching red shirts and kaki cargo pants. We gathered in a middle school auditorium for lectures and activities. We learned the CocaCola dance Angel has been teaching me ever since I got here. We break off into teams and have group activities. We learn about operations, security, and conservation. We all eat lunch together in a middle school cafeteria. Welcome to my week of SEC training.
     Angel is in Hospitality and their training is at a hotel on the other side of town. We were missing hanging out so we went to the movie theatre tonight to see Kung Fu Panda (English audio with Chinese subtitles). She loved it. So fun to see her laugh so hard throughout the whole movie. On the bus home she said that she thinks that is a movie she can watch two, maybe three more times.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you. I am praying for you. And I am SO SO proud of you. :)

La chica en el Sueño Utópico said...

Hey girly! having the time of your life? I can't wait to be in your party of the world soon!

La chica en el Sueño Utópico said...

oh its ashley by the way!