Tuesday, July 22, 2008

skype sweet skype

   Didn't get off work till 830 tonight. I was walking home a bit down (probably from lack of sleep and not having dinner yet). But I got back and decided I would download/look at some pictures on the computer because I didn't feel I had the energy to go to sb. I turn on my computer and the internet worked! I must be picking up another signal somewhere. But it was pure delight to talk to S and L! I love you guys! 
     Well, it is becoming a nightly routine for Angel to dance to the Coca-Cola song. She was a dancer for the song when the torch came through her city and she danced the other night at the BBQ if you caught that from the pictures. So anyway...shes been trying to teach me the dance ever since. So we did a little version of it for my brothers. She is a bit camera shy, but hopefully I will catch her one evening dancing to it. So you can see for yourself. Until then here is the olympic song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JclQFqriYTU

No comments: